Noise Stopper | Soundproofing | Blocks Noise | Improve Transmission Loss
BlastBlock is a high-performance noise insulation for new and existing situations.
BlastBlock is an Acoustically optimized mass loaded vinyl for sound blocking with additional aluminium, designed for soundproofing, very strong and flexible, easy to install. Engineered in the Netherlands.
• Sound barrier
• Meeting room
• Wall panel
• Home theatre
• Weight 4.9 kg per square meter
• Tensile strength min. 510 PSI
• Colour black (high UV resistance)
• Composition: Proprietary Acoustically optimized mass loaded vinyl-based compound
• Flammability MVSS 302 – Passes; SAE J 369 passes 2.6” per minute
- 100% Recyclable
- Highest Mold Resistance Rating
- High Acoustical Performance Ratings
- Good heat and fire resistance elasticity and tensile strength.
- No manufacturing emissions, no waste pollution, environmental protection and can be recycled several times.
- BlastBlock is a non-toxic ﬂexible acoustic material that is easy to install and can be easily cut on-site with a regular utility knife.
- soundproofing, very strong and flexible, easy to install.
BlastBlock Acoustic Noise Insulation
|Material||Acoustically optimized Mass loaded vinyl, Aluminium|
|Size||1000 mm x 5000 mm|
|Thickness||1 mm / 3 mm|
|Weight||2.0 kg / 4.9 kg /m2|
|STC Transmission Loss (dB)||19 dB / 32 dB|
|Heat tolerance (°C)||93 °C|
Acoustic performance for BlastBlock
|ASTM E90 Sound Transmission Loss dB|
Please click here to download this product datasheet
BlastBlockAcoustic Sound Sealant is designed specifically for the reduction of sound transmission in all types of walls, floors, ceilings, doors, windows, and partitions and retain the Sound Transmission Class (STC) value.
BlastAdhesive is a specially designed acoustic noise dampening adhesive and is suitable to install BlastBlock on typical construction materials such as concrete, steel or wood wall panels, gypsum, plastic, etc.