BlastCham, Mini Anechoic Chamber for testing small devices
BlastCham, Mini Anechoic Chamber for testing small devices.
Small devices can be tested in the BlastCham mini anechoic chamber such as automobile parts, small motors, dental drills, fans, speakers and audio-related devices, electronic devices, telecommunication devices, (cellular phone), medical equipment, etc.
Advantage of a mini anechoic chamber is that it’s portable and doesn’t have to be permanently installed in a building.
- a low-cost solution for measurements compared to a full-size anechoic room
- no installation needed, just allocate an area for it
- high performance,
- sound it very good absorbed in the mini anechoic chamber
- ambient noise is strongly reduced due to the design of the mini anechoic chamber
- internal size 400 x 500 x 400 mm (different sizes on request0
- weight approximately 320 kilogram