Anti Drum 1 mm Thickness, 1 Side Self-adhesive
BlastDrum is an acoustically optimized mass loaded vinyl (mlv) with aluminium for soundproofing and sound blocking. Very strong, flexible and easy to install. Engineered in the Netherlands
- automotive insulation
- engine room insulation
- boat/yacht insulation
- machine / equipment insulation
- furniture insulation
- interior design insulation
|Material||Acoustically optimized Mass loaded vinyl, Aluminium|
|Size||1200 mm x 600 mm|
|Thickness||1 mm / 2 mm / 3 mm|
|Weight||1.6 / 3.3 / 4.9 kg /m2|
|Transmission Loss (dB)||12 dB /19 dB / 26 dB|
|Heat tolerance (°C)||93 °C|
- Weight 1.6 / 3.3 or 4.9 kg per square meter
- 1 side self-adhesive
- Tensile strength min. 510 PSI
- Colour black (high UV resistance)
- Composition: Proprietary Acoustically optimized mass loaded vinyl-based compound
- Flammability MVSS 302 – Passes; SAE J 369 passes 2.6” per minute
Acoustic performance for BlastBlock
|ASTM E90 Sound Transmission Loss dB|
• 100% Recyclable
• Highest Mold Resistance Rating
• High Acoustical Performance Ratings
Good heat and fire resistance elasticity and tensile strength.
No manufacturing emissions, no waste pollution, environmental protection and can be recycled several times.
BlastDrum is a non-toxic ﬂexible acoustic material that is easy to install and can be easily cut on-site with a regular utility knife.
Please click here to download this product datasheet
BlastBlockAcoustic Sound Sealant is designed specifically for the reduction of sound transmission in all types of walls, floors, ceilings, doors, windows, and partitions and retain the Sound Transmission Class (STC) value.
BlastAdhesive is a specially designed acoustic noise dampening adhesive and is suitable to install BlastBlock on typical construction materials such as concrete, steel or wood wall panels, gypsum, plastic, etc.