High-Performance Sound Absorption, Flexible Designs
Felt is an incredible suitable material for sound absorption and is primarily made of regenerated polyester fibres from discarded plastic drinking water bottles reclaimed as post-consumer waste.
Unlike fibreglass, polyester fibres are clear and soft, superior in sound absorption, non-toxic, non-irritant and contain no formaldehyde binders.
Our BlastFelt products are safe and environmentally friendly, providing clean indoor air quality.
Manufactured under strict ISO9001 Quality Control and ISO14001 Environmental Management Systems.
BlastFelt products range from acoustic insulation products for flooring, wall and ceiling in buildings, acoustic carpet and 100% felt for the automotive-related industry.
- free of respirable fibreglass particles, formaldehyde and halogenated flame retardants
- polyester is user-friendly, non-toxic and non-irritant
- contains 85% of recycled fibres contributing to a clear environment
- polyester batt has more air pockets resulting in higher and effective sound absorption as well as thermal insulation
- polyester is thermally bonded (without the use of formaldehyde binders)
- regenerated fibres are clean and odourless to provide a clean indoor air quality
- does not absorb moisture, does not deteriorate over time
- does not turn mouldy or attract insects or vermin
- panels are available in multiple colours and the option to print images and patterns
- 100% recyclable
- BlastFelt exceeds the criteria set by USGBC recognizing it’s contribution to LEED
MAIN BLASTFELT PRODUCT GROUPS
Acousoft fabric wall
Fabric Wall System, NRC 0.60 – 0.80
Acoustic wall covering NRC 0.45
Acousoft ceiling panel
Ceiling panel, NRR 0.85
Please click here to download this product datasheet
BlastBlockAcoustic Sound Sealant is designed specifically for the reduction of sound transmission in all types of walls, floors, ceilings, doors, windows, and partitions and retain the Sound Transmission Class (STC) value.
BlastAdhesive is a specially designed acoustic noise dampening adhesive and is suitable to install BlastBlock on typical construction materials such as concrete, steel or wood wall panels, gypsum, plastic, etc.